Mitchell K. Rauch M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Rauch received his medical degree from Albany Medical College in Albany, New York. He completed two years of General Surgery training, followed by four years of Urology at the University of Miami. He then went on to complete a Fellowship in Urologic Oncology at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, ranked one of the top 5 urology programs in the country by US News and World Report. While at UCLA he was a Clinical Instructor in Urology and was the author of several book chapters and articles on the subject of Urologic Cancer. Dr. Rauch is an active member of the medical staff at Boca Raton Regional Hospital, where he served as Chief of Surgery from 2003 to 2006. He is a Clinical Affiliate Assistant Professor at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University, and serves as Voluntary Assistant Professor of Urology at the University of Miami. Dr. Rauch is board-certified by the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. In addition, he is a member in good standing in the International Association for Physicians In Aesthetic Medicine. He has been in practice in Boca Raton since 1999, with special interests in urologic oncology, BPH, stone disease, and voiding dysfunction.
Rauch Wellness and Aesthetics is now open and is providing cutting edge treatment for a variety of cosmetic procedures. Dr. Rauch is a proud member of the International Association of Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine and is committed to helping men and women look and feel their best.
- Rauch was named “Top Doctor in America” by Castle Connolly™
- He was featured as a Gold Coast Magazine and Boca Life Magazine “Top Doc”
- Rauch has a 5 star rating on Zoc Doc
- Rauch was the first urologist in Palm Beach County to offer Provenge, an advanced vaccine treatment for prostate cancer
- He was the first urologist in Palm Beach County to perform photovaporization of the prostate (Greenlight Laser™)
- He served as chief of surgery of Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Rauch led the Uro-Oncology, multidisciplinary clinic at the Lynn Regional Cancer Center
- He was fellowship trained at UCLA in Urologic Oncology
- Rauch is a community lecturer for various organizations, where he is frequently asked to speak as an expert on men’s health issues
- He performs laparoscopic/minimally invasive surgery
- Academic appointment and lecturer at Florida Atlantic University School of Medicine
- Rauch is a member in good standing of the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)